Once you’ve created a website, you can customize and edit it to meet your requirements. In addition to adding pages to your site, you can add different sections to a page, move sections up and down on a page, or delete a section completely.
Store functionality is available on the store plan. If you are on the starter or free plan you will have to upgrade to the store plan.
Step 1: Log in to your WebsiteBuilder editor. Learn How.
Step 2: Add a store.
- Click Store on the left navigation bar.
- Click Go Ahead.
- A store will now be added to your website. Click on Manage Store, to setup your store details.
- Follow the steps as mentioned to get your store setup.
- Once complete you can add a section or a page for the store on the website.
- Once you are done with the changes proceed to the next step.
Click Publish to make the changes visible on your website.